Tendercare has many policies and procedures in place to ensure a safe, healthy and efficient facility for your child. We ask that you please make yourself aware of all pertinent information by reading all posted material both here on our web site and any issued paperwork upon enrollment.
All families interested in enrolling in our center MUST complete the forms as required by the State of Maryland OCC. These forms must be submitted to us prior to your child's first day. Incomplete forms cannot be accepted and your child will not be allowed to attend until enrollment is confirmed.
IMPORTANT NEED TO KNOW INFORMATION
• We do not “hold” spots and enrollment is not confirmed until we receive registration and deposit fees.
• If you put down a deposit and decide not to enroll, the deposit becomes non-refundable. Otherwise, the deposit will be subtracted from your first weeks tuition charges.
• Classroom tuition is due for the room your child is in regardless of their age. (i.e. if your child is in the toddler room and turns 2 - toddler tuition is still due until an opening is available in the next age classroom)
• Children are moved to the next classroom based on room availability, child's age and room readiness.
• Tuition is due the Monday of each week, late payment charges are assessed if payment is not received by Wednesday of the week it is due. NO EXCEPTIONS! A lobby deposit box is available for check/cash payments, credit cards (Visa/ MC/Disc) must be swiped in the office.
• NSF fees are applied, no exceptions.
• All spots are contractual, we do not accept drop-in enrollments.
REST ASSURED THAT
YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE WELL CARED FOR
WHILE IN OUR CENTER
• Families with two children enrolled receive a 10% discount on tuition; families with three or more receive a 15% discount on tuition. Family discounts are not applied on any additional fees (i.e. transportation, field trips, etc.) unless otherwise noted.
• Tendercare is also open year-round. We do not close for the summer, during public school closure days, nor for extended holidays. We are only closed during major holidays and for severe weather events. Please note: Full tuition is due even in the event of a closure.
• Unlike many other centers, we offer our child care families FREE days as based on your enrollment schedule. Once your child has attended for two months, you receive 5 free days which may be used in lieu of payment for sick days, vacations, holidays, etc, and expire annually on May 31. New days will be available beginning June 1.