Infant & Toddler
This program specializes in infant and toddler care where healthy development of the child is paramount. All staff members are positive role models whom will be supportive, nurturing, warm, and responsive to each child. We provide each child with experiences that challenge and support cognitive, language, social, emotional, physical, and creative development. We also focus on personal interaction skills and problem solving skills through hands on experiences and curriculum.
• Children engage in outdoor time/play daily (weather permitting) - please make sure appropriate clothing is available. (temperature range 40° - 88°)
• Please make sure you check cubbies for daily reports, soiled clothing, projects, etc.
• All classrooms are a NO SHOE zone! Please allow extra time to remove or cover your shoes with booties.
• Older siblings MAY NOT enter the classrooms due to safety regulations.
• There is a monthly diaper wipes fee for all students in these classrooms as we buy bulk supplies for use.