Tuition & Registration Information
Tendercare has many policies and procedures in place to ensure a safe, healthy and efficient facility for your child. We ask that you please make yourself aware of all pertinent information by reading all posted material both here on our web site and any issued paperwork upon enrollment. Click here for our quick "paper tour" of the center which gives you an overview of center operations and activities.
1) Tuition is due the Monday of each week, late payment charges are assessed after 5 days of non-payment. NO EXCEPTIONS! A lobby deposit box is available for check/cash payments, credit cards (Visa/ MC) must be swiped in the office.
2) There is a $35 school supply fee for each child in our preschool - prek classrooms. The infant/toddler classrooms have a $15 monthly wipes fee and a $12 monthly diaper wipes fee is due for ALL children not potty trained in preschool-prek classrooms (toilet training success will be determined by TLC).
3) Classroom tuition is due for the room your child is in regardless of their age. (i.e. if your child is in the toddler room and turns 2 - toddler tuition is still due until your child is moved to the next age classroom)
4) Tuition rates increase annually each June, please plan accordingly.
5) TLC does not accept POC or other subsidized payments. All charges are the payment responsibility of the enrolling family.
All families interested in enrolling in our center MUST complete the forms below as required by the State of Maryland OCC. These forms must be submitted to us prior to your child's first day. Incomplete forms cannot be accepted and your child will not be allowed to attend until enrollment is confirmed.